Arkansas Hunting and Fishing
Where Sportsmen Gather Year Around to Talk About
Huntin' and Fishin' and The Great Outdoors!

* Arcade   
 * Register    * Login 

This Forum Stands.
If you don't, or you support those who don't,
you aren't welcome here!

Time to Click HERE Or Visit The Deer Forum
To Sign Up For This Years Deer Contest!

Announcement
Thanks for stopping by. This Forum doesn't promote any particular method of hunting or fishing, any weapon or equipment of choice, or any particular management strategy or agenda. We strive instead to provide all individual sportsmen and women a place to relax and have fun in a friendly civil atmosphere while discussing outdoors related activities and issues with fellow sportsmen and women from all across the state and beyond. So whatever your outdoors passions might be, click on the Register link above then scroll down and follow the simple instructions to become an appreciated and respected member of the Forum's family. Registration is fast easy and FREE...

THIS IS NOT A POLITICALLY CORRECT FORUM. It is owned and operated by Arkansas redneck hunters and fishermen and is not a part of any organization, business, or agency

Admin

Post #1  Post subject: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:31 pm 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Online Profile  

Highscores: 1
Post #2  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 pm 
:hesaid: :yep:

Offline Profile  

Forum Leader
The Chuck Wagon

Highscores: 4
Post #3  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:05 pm 
I agree 100%.

Online Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #4  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:11 am 
I had it with the hate in both parties years and years ago. Its why I have been third party(Constitution Party) or Independent for quite a few years now(about 30). Its as if, on any issue, whats the other parties stance? We have to be the complete polar opposite. And no compromise. There was a time when politicians would cross the isle to get things done for the good of the country, for the good of the people they represented, not anymore. Makes me sick. Don't let them play you, we are but pawns in their game. That post you made, it could be said the complete opposite and it could hold some water also to the other side. Like Republican party attracts Rich People that hate Poor people, attracts white people that hate black people...etc etc see what I mean? Don't let them get you wrapped up in their fight, we are all Americans no matter who you vote for, we all want the best for our kids, we want them to have better than we did. We all want lower taxation, we all want Peace. We all want to be able to pursue happiness, we all want affordable health care, affordable housing, food...we all want clean air, clean water. Lower crime rate. All of us. Why the division? You want to know? Follow the money. Community Service doesn't pay well, how can so many politicians be so rich? People shouldn't be able to get rich governing for you and me, us, the people. Our current political state is a scam, and we are the ones getting scammed. Lets look at just the latest. The current admin is repealing the school lunch act that Michelle put together calling for healthier lunches, more whole grain, less fat. Better healthier lunches. What the heck is wrong with that that it has to be repealed? Well the Hostess folks, the Lays folks, the Frito Lay folks, I could name more, send in lobbiest, hand some cash to the right politicians, and Bingo, their obesity causing, diabeties causing, rotting you teeth causing, high blood pressure causing, junk snack foods are back in the machines at schools again. Follow the money. FOLLOW THE MONEY. heck stop feeding kids junk at a young age and it will save on healthcare down the road. DOH. :smack:

Offline Profile  

Admin

Post #5  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:51 am 
I don't want there to be any doubt in anybody's mind where I stand when it comes to these anti democracy hate mongerin' liberal democrats and their President hatin' supporters , or how serious I am when it comes to preserving American democracy.

I took an oath many years ago to defend this country against all threats and I am bound by that oath just as much today as I was the day I took it. That's why I don't have any use for today's obstructionist hate filled anti democracy democrats and all others who are hell bent on destroyin' our democracy. I'll give them the time of day if they ask for it but in any future civil war to preserve our democracy I won't hesitate to fulfill my oath against these people in any manner necessary and will have zero regrets about doin' it.

Never in my long lifetime has the rank and file members of either major party ever shown the level of hate and anti democracy that today's liberal democrats and their supporters and representatives are showing. At least the one's who didn't vote for Trump. That's not an opinion. That's a cold hard provable fact. Sure we've had harmful partisan politics by both major parties for awhile now. But there's a big big difference in partisan politics and hate filled obstructionist politics now comin' from liberal democrats and other anti democracy factions.

The people spoke and liberals lost the election because the country didn't like the direction they had taken us over the last 8 years. And yeah I know who got the most popular votes. But that's a piss poor non valid excuse for their hate filled behavior because that's not the way Presidents are elected in our democracy. But because of their hate for all who disagree with them they no longer have anything credible or constructive to bring to the table of democracy. They're too busy whinnin' and hatin' and obstructing because they lost control of our country this election cycle when our democracy dictates they should instead be busy strengthening that democracy and regroupin' and tryin' to figure out how to win the next election within the framework of our democratic system of government, instead of tryin' to destroy it today. But unfortunately the record clearly shows that liberal Democrats and all Trump haters are no longer American enough to work within our system of government to try to better their hand by the next election cycle. So I have absolutely no use for them or anyone else who is willing to completely destroy our democracy simply because they lost one short 4 year election cycle.

Hate filled liberal democrats and their supporters have with the last election become a clear threat to American democracy and they should be viewed and dealt with like the threat they are..... :mad:

Online Profile  

Forum Leader
Deer Forum

2007 Deer Contest Judge

Post #6  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:24 pm 
:hesaid: I am with you all the way WW. I believe the line has been clearly drawn by these fascists and shows where we are headed without a doubt.

Online Profile  

Charter Member

Judge
2010 Deer Contest

Post #7  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:16 pm 
Hip wrote:
Lets look at just the latest. The current admin is repealing the school lunch act that Michelle put together calling for healthier lunches, more whole grain, less fat. Better healthier lunches. What the heck is wrong with that that it has to be repealed? Well the Hostess folks, the Lays folks, the Frito Lay folks, I could name more, send in lobbiest, hand some cash to the right politicians, and Bingo, their obesity causing, diabeties causing, rotting you teeth causing, high blood pressure causing, junk snack foods are back in the machines at schools again. Follow the money. FOLLOW THE MONEY. heck stop feeding kids junk at a young age and it will save on healthcare down the road. DOH. :smack:

Well, my wife worked for the public schools a few years after moochelas lunch program was enacted.
The amount of food being thrown in the garbage according to her was unbelievable. A huge waste of money. It was so bad that a boatload of Texas school districts said to hell with the fed money and discontinued the programs at their schools on their own.

Online Profile  

Admin

Post #8  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:41 pm 
rjet wrote:
Hip wrote:
Lets look at just the latest. The current admin is repealing the school lunch act that Michelle put together calling for healthier lunches, more whole grain, less fat. Better healthier lunches. What the heck is wrong with that that it has to be repealed? Well the Hostess folks, the Lays folks, the Frito Lay folks, I could name more, send in lobbiest, hand some cash to the right politicians, and Bingo, their obesity causing, diabeties causing, rotting you teeth causing, high blood pressure causing, junk snack foods are back in the machines at schools again. Follow the money. FOLLOW THE MONEY. heck stop feeding kids junk at a young age and it will save on healthcare down the road. DOH. :smack:

Well, my wife worked for the public schools a few years after moochelas lunch program was enacted.
The amount of food being thrown in the garbage according to her was unbelievable. A huge waste of money. It was so bad that a boatload of Texas school districts said to hell with the fed money and discontinued the programs at their schools on their own.
That's also what I've been readin' and what I've been told by school workers and parents I know rjet. Schools and parents and cafeteria workers all over the country were sayin' it wasn't working and was driving kids to junk food or no lunch at all and they wanted a chance to serve more appealing yet still healthy meals. But then there ain't nothin' this country does that liberals don't find fault with anymore ever since they lost control of the government after screwin' up our country for 8 long years. And they think Comey and the Russians cost them the election... :poundfloor: :laughsmile: :smiley1735:

Online Profile  

Admin

Post #9  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:08 am 
I read an opinion this mornin' by AP's Greg Sargent about how Trump is assaulting our democracy and I couldn't help but laugh since his reasoning pales in comparison to what liberal Democrats and their supporters are doing to American democracy.

He said.... "In addition to the Russia affair, there’s also the unprecedented, middle-finger-brandishing lack of transparency around his tax returns, even as he backs tax reform that would deliver his family a massive windfall; the laughably substandard ethics arrangement for his businesses and the perpetuation of likely emoluments clause violations; and the continued use of diplomatic business to promote Mar-a-Lago and steer cash into his pockets. All of these — taken along with the alleged interference in ongoing probes — add up to a level of autocratic, above-the-law contempt for our democracy that is larger than the sum of its parts".

--------------------------------------------

The Russian affair is as yet unproven and with all the leakin' goin' on any indisputable evidence of wrongdoing should have surfaced by now. Releasing tax returns is not a democratic responsibility under the law or the Constitution. And sure he may end up with a windfall from tax reform. But so will millions of liberals. Substandard ethics arrangements? So far they have passed the legal test and are only a Democrat talking point in their never ending attempt to thwart our democracy for their own gains. Interference in ongoing probes? Only media rumor at this point. Plus proving the "corrupt clear intent" of anyone is required in any interference charge and conviction, and is easier said than done.

The cold hard truth is Democrats are simple trying bring Trump down any way they can to nullify the election. It would be no different if Bush or Cruz or Rubio or any other conservative had won. Trump is changing the way Washington works and that's what he was elected to do. And Democrats have become nothin' more than a dangerous 3rd world party of sour grapes willing to drag our country down and destroy our democracy in their no holds barred attempt to regain power.

All this just goes to prove we should have listened to George Washington's long ago warning about the negative political impact he said opposing political parties would one day have on our country..... :smack:

Online Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #10  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:09 am 
Maybe I used a wrong example, I was talking more about following the money than I was specifics on the lunch program. I guess I shouldn't have picked one that was enacted while Obamamoma was in office that's like shaking a red flag in front of a bull I guess. I'm just saying, its not bad program and to repeal it, somebody has to be getting something green on their plate besides veggies :happy0035:

Really the program isn't bad, just says you can't get more than 30% of your calories from fat and they want you to provide 33% or about third of your daily recommended from the lunch. If the school can't put together a good appealing lunch with that it seems its more the schools fault than the program, the program isn't that restrictive.

School lunches must meet the applicable recommendations of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, which recommends that no more than 30 percent of an individuals calories come from fat, and less than 10 percent from saturated fat. Regulations also establish a standard for school lunches to provide one-third of the Recommended Dietary Allowances of protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron, calcium, and calories. School Lunches must meet Federal nutrition requirements, but decisions about what specific foods to serve and how they are prepared are made by local school food authorities.

Here's a link to the nutrition requirements they look ok to me and schools are allowed pretty liberal exemptions all they have to do is request them.
https://www.fns.usda.gov/school-meals/n ... hool-meals

really the program is neither here nor there everybody has an opinion about it as should be just saying just about everything politicians do has to do with somebody lining their pockets with our money :mad: even when it comes to something as simple as whats for lunch at school.

Offline Profile  

Forum Leader
Deer Forum

2007 Deer Contest Judge

Post #11  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 am 
The real problem is governments regulating what people can eat. Invasions of personal freedom like this are overstepping the authority of government as detailed in the Constitution. It is none of any governments damn business what anyone eats.

Online Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #12  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:12 am 
Agree 100% it's our bodies and if I want squirrel brains who's to stop me. I feel the same about pot, it's a plant, like tabbaco or cloves it's not a drug. You have to manufacture a drug. The government needs to protect us from foreign threats and quit meddling with our day to day lives. I haven't smoked any in 40 years but if I wanted to ...........

Offline Profile  

Charter Member

Judge
2010 Deer Contest

Post #13  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:20 am 
Easy solution is for the schools to get out of the lunch providing business.
Save the taxpayers a few bucks and teach some responsibility to the kids. You want to eat lunch, bring it.
Free lunch program is a scam and BS. A jar of peanut butter and a loaf of bread will go a long ways providing lunch and pretty dang cheap. If a person cant afford that then they have no business having kids.

Online Profile  

Forum Leader
Deer Forum

2007 Deer Contest Judge

Post #14  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:20 pm 
:hesaid: :yep:
That is what I mostly ate for 12 years and it did not hurt me any.

Online Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #15  Post subject: Re: World's Most Successful Hate Group
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:00 am 
Same here, peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich in a brown bag sometimes with a banana. And a nickel for milk. White milk was 2 cents for a little carton, chocolate was 3 cents, but you could get 2 chocolates for a nickel at my school. We didn't open the cartons in the typical way, we poked a little hole on the top side and inserted the straw, that way you could squeeze the carton and squirt milk across the table at your buddy :happy0035: I usually passed on the milk and hit the corner store on the way home for a nickle pack of baseball cards. My Mom, when my dad got home. "Your son used his milk money for baseball cards again I thought you talked to him about that?" I remember the plate lunches were 35 cents, I would get them once in awhile, if we were out of bread or peanut butter..yea :excited: That old grade school is still there in StLouis, in the winter when it was way too cold to go outside for recess the tables in the Cafeteria were folded up and stacked against a wall and we had recess in there, and guess what we had to do? We had to actually hold hands and touch girls :th_smilie_help.gif: while we square danced the afternoon away. Gosh I hated square dancing. Grab your partner skip to my lou....

Offline Profile