Arkansas Hunting and Fishing
Where Sportsmen Gather Year Around to Talk About
Huntin' and Fishin' and The Great Outdoors!

* Arcade   
 * Register    * Login 

This Forum Stands.
If you don't, or you support those who don't,
you aren't welcome here!

Time to Click HERE Or Visit The Deer Forum
To Sign Up For This Years Deer Contest!

Announcement
Thanks for stopping by. This Forum doesn't promote any particular method of hunting or fishing, any weapon or equipment of choice, or any particular management strategy or agenda. We strive instead to provide all individual sportsmen and women a place to relax and have fun in a friendly civil atmosphere while discussing outdoors related activities and issues with fellow sportsmen and women from all across the state and beyond. So whatever your outdoors passions might be, click on the Register link above then scroll down and follow the simple instructions to become an appreciated and respected member of the Forum's family. Registration is fast easy and FREE...

THIS IS NOT A POLITICALLY CORRECT FORUM. It is owned and operated by Arkansas redneck hunters and fishermen and is not a part of any organization, business, or agency

Admin

Post #1  Post subject: Republican Senators and Reps Are Part of The DC Swamp
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:06 pm 
Current Republican Senators and Representatives one and all should be replaced by we the people with other conservative Republicans who are willing to govern as a group, because the group we have now sure as hell aren't willing to govern... :tantrum: They fight among themselves more than they fight with liberals, while gettin' next to nothing done for our country... :mad: They have lied to us about Obama Care as much as Obama lied to us about it... :censored: And as a group they are proving they could care less about our country. So don't hold your breath for any meaningful tax cuts or any meaningful infrastructure jobs or any meaningful wall, or any meaningful anything else. WE the American people and our country are in bad trouble and we need to suck it up and take our country back before liberals and conservatives completely destroy it......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Profile  

Forum Leader
Weather Forum

Judge
2012 Deer Contest
2014 Deer Contest
2015 Deer Contest
Winner
2014 Best Rub Contest

Highscores: 2
Post #2  Post subject: Re: Republican Senators and Reps Are Part of The DC Swamp
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:47 pm 
It is going to be this way entire time that Donald Trump. That is what people do when they can not get their way. They behave like 5 year olds.

Online Profile  

Admin

Post #3  Post subject: Re: Republican Senators and Reps Are Part of The DC Swamp
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:31 pm 
I'm to the point that I believe they'd be this way no matter who was President... I'm not in love with their health care plan because best I understand it's just a bale out for the insurance industry. My frustration is they so far haven't shown they can govern and get anything done whether we agree with what they got done or not... Politics has become a lose lose situation for the people. We just don't lose as much under conservatives as we do under liberals..... :th_smilie_help.gif:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #4  Post subject: Re: Republican Senators and Reps Are Part of The DC Swamp
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:00 am 
The current system is just not working the way its supposed to, the way it worked 30 or 40 years ago. Too much in fighting among the party and with the other party instead of trying to find ways to cross over and work together to get things done. Republicans having the majority in the House and Senate and the Presidency should you would think, be able to pass a few bills, get a few things done. same with Obama the first go round, majority in both Houses and couldn't get a lot done. The parties won't compromise, won't work together, in fact its quite the opposite, any new administration coming in does nothing but try to un do what the other guy put in place rather than introducing anything new. This back and forth doesn't work. Like WW says Politics has become a lose lose situation for us the people. Here is a prime example that hits home. Up north in my beloved home state of Missouri they had a Democrat in the Govenors office and he tried to do something nice for the sportsman and other folks in that state. under Jay Nixon's admin the state purchased and created 4 new State Parks, 1,011-acre Ozark Mountain State Park in Taney County; 2,917-acre Bryant Creek State Park in Douglas County; and 4,167-acre Eleven Point State Park in Oregon County. And a fourth The 1,230-acre Jay Nixon State Park. The wildlife folks up there voted to name the Park after their Govenor as a way of thanking him for the new parks. In comes a new Republican Gov, having the name of his predesessor on a park so incensed him that he had the park closed down. In fact he closed down all four of the parks Nixon created. Shut them down and shut out the public and now says he has no plans to ever reopen them. He has gone so far as to ask his advisors how can they force the private land owners that sold and donated land to the state to have to buy the land back. Talk about crazy politics. Its like the guy here in Arkansas that proposed a bill that buildings could not be named after living ex Presidents. He doesn't like the fact the Bill Clintons name is associated with a airport in the state. Its a waste of our time, a waste of our money and in the case up north a waste of natural resources the the citizens of that state could be enjoying. We all lose, in the name of politics.

Offline Profile  

Forum Leader
Deer Forum

2007 Deer Contest Judge

Post #5  Post subject: Re: Republican Senators and Reps Are Part of The DC Swamp
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:52 am 
Politics does and has done all sorts of really idiotic things. Nothing new there. Personally I think naming buildings, airports and WMA's after politicians or commissioners is ridiculous. For our elected representatives to waste time and money on arguing such things illustrates perfectly how non functional this country has become. Worst example I can think of is wasting millions of dollars of federal money holding a trial in federal court over Tom Brady and an underinflated football and the repercussions. :smack: We have lost all sense of reality.

We have another deranged lunatic in North Korea that if left unchecked may take the world to conflict. These sorts of things are what is important all the other is so much BS and best just ignored. However it will not as since history began politicians focus on the absurd instead of the important.

Online Profile