Arkansas Hunting and Fishing
Where Sportsmen Gather Year Around to Talk About
Huntin' and Fishin' and The Great Outdoors!

* Arcade   
 * Register    * Login 

This Forum Stands.
If you don't, or you support those who don't,
you aren't welcome here!

Time to Click HERE Or Visit The Deer Forum
To Sign Up For This Years Deer Contest!

Announcement
Thanks for stopping by. This Forum doesn't promote any particular method of hunting or fishing, any weapon or equipment of choice, or any particular management strategy or agenda. We strive instead to provide all individual sportsmen and women a place to relax and have fun in a friendly civil atmosphere while discussing outdoors related activities and issues with fellow sportsmen and women from all across the state and beyond. So whatever your outdoors passions might be, click on the Register link above then scroll down and follow the simple instructions to become an appreciated and respected member of the Forum's family. Registration is fast easy and FREE...

THIS IS NOT A POLITICALLY CORRECT FORUM. It is owned and operated by Arkansas redneck hunters and fishermen and is not a part of any organization, business, or agency

Admin

Post #1  Post subject: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:53 pm 
Are unnecessary, indefensible, and puts his Make America Great agenda at risk of failure. Not to mention they are beneath the dignity of the office of the President of the United States of America, period.... He should send his surrogates out to do the public dirty work of politics and maintain the dignity of our country and the dignity of the office of our President. Lots of difference in being a fighter and a butthole narcissist who gets his giggles from publicly insulting people.... :smack:

Guess what the number 1 story has been on the news all day. HINT: It's not his Make America Great Again agenda......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Online Profile  

Admin

Post #2  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:49 am 
Never thought I'd find my right wing conservative self agreein' with a gay snowflake about anything political but Anderson Cooper from the fake news channel CNN finally reported yesterday on some real news about Trump when he quoted from a book about how Presidents should act:

“‘The president of the United States is the most powerful person in the world. The president is the spokesman for democracy and liberty. Isn’t it time we brought back the pomp and circumstance and the sense of awe for that office that we all held?’”

“‘The writer went on to say, ‘That means everyone in the administration should look and act professionally, especially the president.’” Cooper read. “The writer concludes, ‘Impressions matter.’”

That quote was from a 2015 book called “Crippled America.” The author was Donald Trump.

Cooper went on to say to those sayin' Trump's tweets are simply part of his "toughness" that Trump was “many things, but tough is not one of them.”

“Tough is fighting for the health care reforms that he actually campaigned on,” Cooper said. “Tough is rising above insults and actually leading. What our president does is not a display of toughness. It’s a display of weakness of character, of thinness of skin.”

Even some from Fox News accused Trump yesterday and last night of embarrasin' himself and our country with his latest tweets. And when even only a few conservative Fox news anchors and regular Fox contributors criticizes a conservative President, it's time to start worrying.

But I don't worry about Trump the man. I could care less about him as a person. I'm beginnin' to worry more and more about what his lack of character and thinness of skin might do to probably our last best chance to rein in North Korea and Iran and make our country safe and great again.

He came along at a time when his Make America Great Again agenda had the potential to vault him into the annals of history as one of our greatest Presidents. But if he doesn't change his ways and rein in his vocal and vile vindictiveness and start lettin' his surrogates take care of all the political gutter work that needs to be done he's gonna end up disgraced and maybe on the same page of history as Richard Nixon.

He could still use twitter to push his great agenda and answer charges and point out fake news comin' from the media. But when the leader of America and the most powerful man in the world publicly, continually, and vindictively trash talks like a street thug and lowers himself down to the level of a thin skinned banana republic gutter rat, he not only further weakens his own character, he weakens the character America.

But then to be honest, the Republican Congress' refusal to come together and get his agenda moving forward is just as worrisome to me as is his unfettered vile and vindictive trash talk that I consider to be below the dignity of the office he holds....

And by the way, if our Republican congress would get behind his agenda and not be distracted by his and the liberals disrespectful trash talk we'd still have a better shot at savin' our democracy than we would under any Democrat on the planet....

Online Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #3  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 am 
Amen

Offline Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #4  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:18 am 
It's really really getting really really bad. Trump is his own worst enemy. I have never been lied to do much from a president. Almost every single thing he says is a lie. Now looking back every thing he said during the campaign was a lie. I won't golf. I won't want to leave the white house. On the very first day in office I will......you fill in the gap. And his just not Trrump it's the whole administration. There are so many real issues the AGs office could be looking into, but he's busy removing work place protections from gays. Making it legal to hate, discriminate....who the heck cares if the guy down the hall is gay? And now taking free birth control away from women....this admin isn't on the same page as the rest America, not even in the same book.

Offline Profile  

Forum Leader
Sports Forum

Judge
2011 Best Rub Contest

Post #5  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:55 pm 
He's just an arrogant person...that's who he is and not going to change and no one is changing him!! He knows everything!!! He thinks!!

Offline Profile  

Forum Leader
Weather Forum

Judge
2012 Deer Contest
2014 Deer Contest
2015 Deer Contest
Winner
2014 Best Rub Contest

Highscores: 2
Post #6  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:25 pm 
Well it is starting to get where SNL is not to far off of reality with our President.

Offline Profile  

Admin

Post #7  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:44 pm 
Hip wrote:
this admin isn't on the same page as the rest America, not even in the same book.
Fake News Hip. He got elected being on the same page as all who voted for him. It's liberals who are shufflin' around in the wrong book disrespecting and dividing our country. I think since they are so against America's long held values and symbols of freedom, they should all be given free passage to the country of their choice so that Americans who respect their country can get on with the business of making her great again without gettin' sidetracked by havin' to deal with those who's only agenda is to completely destroy our Democracy just because they lost an election and don't like the President and things aren't goin' just exactly like THEY want them to go anymore. Enough is enough. Let's find them their own anything goes country where they can practice their divisive politics on each other, and help them get there and not let them completely destroy this one...

Online Profile  

Forum Leader
Sports Forum

Judge
2011 Best Rub Contest

Post #8  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 pm 
This administration has been in total disarray since Trump took office. Look at all the firing he's done and replacing and threats... I know conservatives are still hoping he can do something..but his own party can't seem to agree with him. He's a lame duck from here on, cause he's not going to change. That's just who he is!!! He's like a kid, has to get even with anyone who disagrees with him. I think Tillerson hit the nail on the head..."He's a Jerk"!!

Offline Profile  

Admin

Post #9  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am 
Trump is indeed a jerk. On top of that he's a narcissist jerk always looking for praise for himself and pattin' himself on the back. He's a person I'd never have a personal relationship with. But his administration isn't in any more disaray than some other administrations were. The difference with Trump is the liberal media's agenda is not to just report on him but to report on him in a way they think will help get him run out of office. But to his credit he's willing to fight fire with fire and stand up to the racist hate filled liberal threat to American democracy, not to mention we finally have a President that recognizes the nuclear threat we face from North Korea and Iran and at least seems willing to finally put an end to those threats before they produce destroyed American cities. Times have simply become way too dangerous at home and abroad for freedom and democracy loving American not to support somebody, anybody, willing to protect our democracy and our people at all costs. That's why in spite of all his personal character flaws Trump has my support. Besides, Trump isn't the real problem because anti democracy liberals would have violently railed against any non liberal President who wanted to make America great again.

Online Profile  

Forum Leader
Deer Forum

2007 Deer Contest Judge

Post #10  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:32 am 
He is battling his own party because a considerable number of them are closet democrats. I would not disagree that Trump is not that great an individual but he will take a stand, which automatically alienates the media and career politicians, and he tells it as he sees it. Not always right but I give him bonus points for having guts.

Offline Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #11  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:14 am 
Sure ok but Im talking about the lies, I don't like being lied to by anybody, not the guy next door not my mom, not my President. Why does he have to lie to us, its as though he has to, he just cant help it. The latest the tax plan. Bipartisan groups have studied it, they all come to the same conclusion. It cuts taxes the most for the rich, 1 in three middle class will see their taxes rise and the poor get the least benefit from the plan. Its not a middle class tax cut plan like he keeps saying. he says it won't help him out a bit but it saves his companies literally billions of dollars over three years. All I ask is be straight up and quit lying. Don't tell me you wont play golf once elected, don't tell me you won't travel away from the white house. Today, don't tell me the gains in the stock market help reduce the national debt, top economics have said repeatedly they are not related. Stop it.

Offline Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #12  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:59 am 
And what I mean about not being on the same page. Most Americans don't want to step back on environmental laws and regs, they don't want increased co2 or air pollution, they don't want higher limits of pollutants in our waterways, but its a priority with Trump. Most states have relaxed laws on weed, even Arkansas allows medicinal use now, but our AGs office says its a dangerous, dangerous drug, they may have to clamp down on these sates that are allowing it. The medicinal use is undisputable now, it has its uses. Heck half the things you toss in your grocery cart are more dangerous than pot. I could go on. Polls show most Americans believe the DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) kids should be allowed a path for citizenship but Trump wants to use them as a political bargaining chip for his wall. he says he'll ship em out. To a place they don't remember, don't speak the language and don't know nobody, I just cant imagine the fear in these kids. I could keep going on, really I could, its bad. early on, He says he has nothing against immigration, its illegal immigration he has a problem with. Well to let the DACA kids stay he wants full funding of his wall, he wants drastic reductions in the number of LEGAL immigrants, like a 50% cut, and he wants severe restrictions on those wanting to enter the country seeking asylum. What changed? Why does he want to reduce legal immigration?

Offline Profile  

Forum Leader
Deer Forum

2007 Deer Contest Judge

Post #13  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:45 am 
Turn off CNN and wake up. :smack:

Offline Profile  

Admin

Post #14  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:08 am 
Hip wrote:
Why does he want to reduce legal immigration?
Because even legal immigration is out of control. And he, and I, and a whole lot of Americans don't want America turned into an Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Central or South American 3rd world country by a rapid overflow of immigrants legal or other wise which will water down our American culture to the point that nobody here will have anything in common to bind us together as a country any more and we will end up a 3rd world country full of separate squabbling ethic groups with absolutely nothing, not even language, to bind us together. We simply can't absorb unlimited numbers of different cultures at the rate we have been and expect to retain our own American identity and preserve the American dream for other peoples. A dream I might add that liberals are trying their best to turn into a nightmare for all concerned. Just how stupid would it be for Americans, Democrats or Republicans, to knowingly self destruct the greatest most successful country and dream in the history of the planet? Pretty damn stupid would be the answer to that question... :smack:

And as far as not liking to be lied to, that's something Trump doesn't have a patent on. We may not like it but we all should be used to it from Presidents and other politicians by now because they all do it... :smack:

Online Profile  

Forum Leader
Deer Forum

2007 Deer Contest Judge

Post #15  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:53 am 
Heck half the things you toss in your grocery cart are more dangerous than pot.

Prove that statement. Just because you say so don't make it so. I tell you this for fact. My nephew lives in Colorado. After legalized pot came there car insurance rates went through the roof. Add the stoners to the drunks or combine the two equals more auto accidents . He has to struggle to afford car insurance. He flies a lot for work. He is routinely given special treatment by TSA because of his Colorado residency and their search for pot. Like it or not pot is a so called gateway drug most hard core druggies got their start with pot so why add to societies miseries with another substance to add to out already many problems. Add into it the general moral decay of out society in accepting all sorts of liberal approved depravity.

Offline Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #16  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:45 am 
WW the American culture you don't want watered down is a culture of immigrants. You are the product of immigrants whether you want to believe it or not. We all are unless we are Native Indians. That excuse doesn't hold water. The large majority of Americans don't agree with Trump, simple as that. His base is small, very small. Not a lot of people feel as you and his base does. Trump was elected by just 12% to 13% of the elgible voters. A very low turnout, people thinking noway he can win it, worked in his favor. He will be the first one term President in a long time. I have never heard of it but he won't even get his own parties nomination, unheard of for a sitting President, if he runs again in 2020 it will be as a independent. I'll predict now, even though I don't like it, Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden will be our next President. I am a die hard Constitutionist and would still Love to see Rand Paul get the repub nomination and win it all. But it wont happen.
twodog I don't know why I grab the bait on this stuff you toss out there But here goes. OK lets look in your cart, better yet lets talk about the last grocery item we talked about here. Lets see oh ya Peanut butter, we talked about peanut butter back in a thread about lost items. WW bought some real thin stuff, I couldn't find mine. Did you know about 1% of Americans are allergic? over 50,000 people a year have to get medical treatment, Its estimated 150-200 people a year actually die from eating peanut butter or some form of peanuts. Peanut allergies doubled from 1997 to 2002 and nobody knows why. Saying pot is a gateway drug is like saying sexual preditors all started out breastfeeding on their mom's tit.
Unsurprisingly to marijuana lovers around the world, there has yet to be a single reported death linked to cannabis overdose. In fact, you would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times your average dose in order for marijuana to kill you. That would be about 1,500 pounds of marijuana in 15 minutes.
That’s not to say that taking 40,000 hits is the sole way to risk death while under the influence of weed. Smoking 800 joints in one sitting would put you at risk of dying from carbon monoxide poisoning. But, that isn’t exactly the plant’s fault, is it?
Like I say it would be a boring world if we all thought the same. I have a lot of respect for your opinions I just don't feel the same.

Offline Profile  

Admin

Post #17  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:40 am 
Hip wrote:
WW the American culture you don't want watered down is a culture of immigrants. You are the product of immigrants whether you want to believe it or not. We all are unless we are Native Indians. That excuse doesn't hold water.
Hip, like most all liberals you just don't get it unless it fits your liberal agenda to water down and destroy our American culture and values, which will also destroy the American dream. The only place my immigrant argument doesn't hold water is in the leaky buckets of liberals. And YES we are a country of immigrants. I'm a proud descendant of immigrants myself. And America should continue to take in immigrants, as needed. But we should only take in immigrants willing to help make and keep America great and not those who come here and live under their own flag and values and want to be treated like they are something special when in reality they are enemies of the American dream and will eventually turn America into a 3rd world country full of ethnic groups where the only rights the minority of Americans will have is those we can take with the sword. Mexicans, even illegal ones, flying their own flags over American schools and local government entities and being catered to and allowed to speak their own language and practice their own culture in schools and when dealing with the government for generation after generation is simply diversity run amuck when instead they all should be told to melt into our culture and become Americans, like the immigrants allowed to come here have always been expected to do, and have done, or go back to where they came from. Because this is OUR country Hip, not their's and they don't have a right to come here and replace our culture with their own. And Mexican's are just one of many other cultures that are being allowed to come here and divide us and water down our American culture and values while promoting their own.

America was built by mostly European immigrants, a lot of whom spoke English and shared America's Christian values, except on the west coast where there were Chinese and Asian immigrants following the American dream. But they all came here and accepted our flag and our values as their own. Most had things in common with our American values. And even though some of them maintained their own communities in places, like some still do, they willingly melted into our society and made sure their kids and grand kids did too and they and each succeeding generation subscribed to our democracy and values and became Americans. THAT's the kind of immigrants that helped make America great and helped maintain and strengthen our values and culture Hip unlike today's never ending stream of you owe me something immigrants who come here legally and illegally and live under their own flag and values and want to be treated like they are something special when in reality they are nothing more than enemies of our American culture and values. Mexicans flying their own flags over American schools and local government entities and being allowed to speak their own language and promote their own culture for generation after generation is dangerous liberal supported diversity run amuck. And the effects on American culture and identity in an America full of Middle East Muslims would be unimaginable. Immigrants to our country if our democracy and values are to survive, like those of yesteryear should have something in common with us and be expected to become American like those of yesteryear did, or they should not be allowed to immigrate here, except that oppressed refugees should continue to be helped by America and the West in some way or the other.

But America belongs to America and to immigrants who have willingly melted into our society and become Americans Hip, and not to anybody else. Nobody has a Constitutional right to come here and destroy our culture and our values, and liberals don't have the Constitutional right to help them come here and destroy our values. Granted we are a free country. But nobody has the right to help destroy the values that makes and keeps America America.

Your hollering about the large majority of Americans this and that Hip and about how nobody supports Trump or his agenda and how the liberals are gonna sweep back into power next time with their anti democracy, anti American values, and their open border culture destroying policies, is a liberal dream gleaned from watching and reading way too much liberal media and listening too often to Hollywood and liberal daytime and late night TV shows and is about as far from the real American dream as it gets.

Online Profile  

Forum Leader
Deer Forum

2007 Deer Contest Judge

Post #18  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:39 pm 
:hesaid:

If Jesus Christ came down from heaven and spoke to Trump. CNN, MSNBC and Hollywood would report that a right wing Christian fanatic had visited with the president. If you are looking for the truth don't go looking in mainstream media. They would not know or report it if it bit them in the butt. :twocents:

Offline Profile  

Forum Leader
Sports Forum

Judge
2011 Best Rub Contest

Post #19  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:46 am 
I just had to respond......who says "Right Wing = Righteous, Left Wing = Demonic??? I was raised by a Yellow Dog Democrat, and the finest Christian Man I have ever known!! Best I can tell it's about the abortion issue....So, what has the republicans done about it?? Just verbal accusations....Us see if Rowe vs Wade can be overturned... instead of repealing the Affordable Care Act, building walls, talking Nuclear War, Abortion has killed over 59,000,000 babies since 1973.
Despicable!!!! :mad: Seems the republican party says they want no exceptions for rape or incest...I know some young girls will say they were raped, but us save some these babies...Priority ONE!!!

Offline Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #20  Post subject: Re: Trumps Crude School Yard Tweets
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:01 am 
WW except for your first sentence and last paragraph I agree with what you said. I don't have an agenda to destroy American culture, that's a little extreme ya think? And Im not saying nobody supports Trump but it is a small base and getting smaller each day. These little feuds he keeps having, congressmen and senators don't wake up each day forgetting everything that happened the day before, soon he will have no support at all in either house, then what? I would be very surprised to see another elected republican after this term is what Im saying, they are proving each day they cant govern or get anything accomplished, they have a majority in each house but somehow cant pass a bill. Trumps approval rating is the lowest of any President, ever, that include Nixon in his final weeks.

Offline Profile