Arkansas Hunting and Fishing
Where Sportsmen Gather Year Around to Talk About
Huntin' and Fishin' and The Great Outdoors!

* Arcade   
 * Register    * Login 

This Forum Stands.
If you don't, or you support those who don't,
you aren't welcome here!

Announcement
Thanks for stopping by. This Forum doesn't promote any particular method of hunting or fishing, any weapon or equipment of choice, or any particular management strategy or agenda. We strive instead to provide all individual sportsmen and women a place to relax and have fun in a friendly civil atmosphere while discussing outdoors related activities and issues with fellow sportsmen and women from all across the state and beyond. So whatever your outdoors passions might be, click on the Register link above then scroll down and follow the simple instructions to become an appreciated and respected member of the Forum's family. Registration is fast easy and FREE...

THIS IS NOT A POLITICALLY CORRECT FORUM. It is owned and operated by Arkansas redneck hunters and fishermen and is not a part of any organization, business, or agency

Admin

Post #1  Post subject: Chain Immigration Numbers
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:16 pm 
Video's like this one should scare even liberal American's.

But it doesn't because they live in a fantasy world void of all reality...

Wonder how many more millions of immigrants will be "Chained" if the Dreamers are given amnesty?

It's way past time to get rid of chain migration while we still have a little time left to try to save our culture and way of life from the effects of years of open borders and unfettered chain migration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #2  Post subject: Re: Chain Immigration Numbers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:20 am 
Sure I can see bringing in your spouse and kids, parents even, they aren't having anymore kids. But they should cut it off there, brother and sisters and their families and your wifes brothers and sisters and their families is a little much.

Offline Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #3  Post subject: Re: Chain Immigration Numbers
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:57 am 
The presidents wife brought her parents over, they now live in the White House at our expense, not at the Plaza on Don's tab, we foot the bill. Ya maybe this Chain Immigration needs looked at :happy0035:

Offline Profile  

Judge
2014 Best Rub Contest

Post #4  Post subject: Re: Chain Immigration Numbers
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 am 
Its official the First Ladies parents have applied for a green card to start the process of becoming citizens. Trump has said many times we must end chain immigration that some evil people are getting in that way. There are only two ways her parents can get green cards. The first they or their lawyer and employer (they are not employed) would have to testify that they have jobs that only they can perform, that no Americans can do that job, or, The First Lady sponser them via "Chain Immigration" that is the route they are taking. So I guess chain immigration is a good thing, or is it a bad thing? I don't know, doesn't affect me. :th_no.gif: How does it affect you? For that matter how does a dreamer getting to stay affect you?
Here is a perfect example to end chain immigration if you ask me. her parents do not work, they are not productive, they add nothing to the economy and in fact you and I are paying for them to live in "our" whitehouse, you and I are feeding them. Whats up with that?

Offline Profile  

Admin

Post #5  Post subject: Re: Chain Immigration Numbers
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:28 am 
There's nothing up with that Hip that's any different than what's going on across this country immigration wise. There is absolutely nothing good about chain migration for our country I don't give a crap who it is. It is a cancer on this country and should be ended today. Not tomorrow but today. The First lady's parents have had nearly 20 years to become citizens. But like the dreamers who a lot of them have had that long or longer to become citizens, they are trying to slip in our system now because they think chain migration might be(rightly) banned. Dreamers are another cancer on our country. Dreamers of age are another group who have had more than enough time to become citizens but instead most have chosen to remain Mexicans and thumb their noses at American citizenship. They along with people who come here through chain migration cost all of us millions and billions of tax dollars that could be better spent on poor Americans or on infrastructure or on cancer research or on our military or on a number of other better causes than allowing our country to be overrun by foreigners, the majority who's only purpose is to expensively exploit our generosity. These people are not coming here because they love America. Even a lot of the dreamers who came here at a very young age don't love America and instead align themselves with Mexico. As it stands now we allow a million legal immigrants a year, plus their long chain of relatives. And even that number will eventually consume us and change our culture, especially if we don't stop the chain migration part of it. I don't think anybody is against all immigration. We've had it and even depended on it throughout our history. It's helped build this country. But in this dangerous world we live in today we have to be smarter about immigration than we're being about now, and we have to slow it back down to traditional numbers that we can sustain or it's gonna end up consuming us.And when it does there will no longer be an America capable of helping anybody, including ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Profile